6th Annual Bastille Day Soirée
Join us on July 8 for a celebration of all things délicieux, including cheese, charcuterie and French ingredients from Market Hall Foods, pastries at Market Hall Bakery, Moules Frites at Hapuku Fish Shop, French wines from Paul Marcus Wines, sausages and pâté at Marin Sun Farms and a whole lot more.
Where: Rockridge Market Hall Oakland
About the Event
Meet us in the French Pavilion, aka the parklet outside Rockridge Market Hall, on Shafter Avenue, from noon-3pm on Saturday, July 8 for our annual French food celebration. We'll have tastings and specials throughout the day.
- Sample French whipped cream with fresh berries from Medina Berry Farm at Market Hall Produce
- Savor Moules Frites (mussels and fries) from Hapuku Fish Shop
- Watch cheesemongers open and cut into a huge 80lb Comté cheese wheel and then try samples
- Sip Mariage Frères teas and nibble La Trinitaine cookies while sampling other French ingredients
- Enjoy slices of Jambon de Bayonne, France's answer to proscuitto
- Indulge in Pissaladière, Gâteau Basque and other boulangerie-inspired treats
- Pick up Toulouse and Merguez sausages and Pork Pâté with Brandy & Fig from Marin Sun Farms
- And more!