Rockridge Out & About Street Festival & Picnic 2016
Where & When
5655 College Ave., Oakland, CA 94618 (map)
October 09, 2016
12:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Meet us at Rockridge's annual Out & About Street Festival, where the Market Hall merchants will be offering delicious foods and drinks, tastings and fun activities. Live music will be on the BART plaza all day, so get ready to dance! And, don't forget to bring those used cookbooks to trade in at the ever-popular Cookbook Exchange. More details coming soon!
Save the date! Sunday, October 9th, 12-6pm
Annual Cookbook Exchange - Bring a Book, Take a Book
- ALL proceeds benefit the Rockridge Public Library
- Bring a lightly used cookbook and exchange it for any other cookbook!
- Cookbooks also available for purchase. Priced as marked.
- Donate cookbooks early at drop off inside Market Hall (near bakery entrance)
Cheese Box Art by Mattie Ignacio
- ALL proceeds benefit MOCHA, Museum of Children's Art
- Reclaimed cheese boxes are transformed into lovely art pieces
On the Menu
Food offerings from the Market Hall businesses
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Picante Slaw
Cheese Skewers, Dolce Latte Gorgonzola Cones
Pok Pok Som Cocktails, Non-alcoholic Shrub Sodas
Grilled Corn on the Cob, Fresh Fruit Cups
Pizza by the slice, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red, white, rose and sparkling wine
Thai Basil Gazpacho with Shrimp
Grilled Sausage Sandwiches: Chicken Apple, Sweet Italian or Spicy Beef Chorizo
Street Tacos, Tamales, Chips with Salsa & Guacamole, Beer, Aguas Frescas
Live Music on the BART Plaza
VibraSÓN - Latin & Salsa Band - 12:30pm-2:30pm
Shugga Band - Jazz & Funk - 3:00pm-5:30pm
This event is open to the public and free except for purchases.