For the Love of Chocolate Festival – 9th Annual
Where & When
1786 4th St., Berkeley, CA 94710 (map)
February 10, 2018
1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Join us for our ninth annual chocolate tasting festival, where you can sample and learn all about chocolate, watch chocolate decorating demonstrations, meet chocolatiers and pick out something special for your sweetheart.
Taste and discover romantic chocolate offerings. Free samples provided and everything will be available for purchase.
Event Details 2018
Event details for 2018 coming soon. Below lists last year's information. Check back here for more upcoming details soon!
Event Details 2017:
- Sample chocolate confections, bars and truffles from a variety of chocolatiers including Barlovento, Poco Dolce, Jade Chocolate, Knipschildts, Fran's and Charles Chocolates
- Chocolate decorating techniques from Market Hall Bakery
- Try unique cheese pairings with dark and milk chocolates. Learn from cheese expert, Juliana Uruburu
- Taste our housemade mole sauce (made with Guittard chocolate) and chocolate baked goods from Market Hall Bakery
- Learn about bean-to-bar chocolate making
- Take 10% off select chocolate bars and boxes
- Guess how many chocolate hearts and be entered to win chocolate prizes
- Find and create the perfect, romantic Valentine’s Day gifts