Cheers to Paul Marcus Wines & 30 Years
Where & When
5655 College Ave., Oakland, CA 94618 (map)
4:00 PM, March 30, 2017 until 6:00 PM
Pop Those Bubbles!
Celebrate Paul Marcus Wines
Hear, hear! Paul Marcus Wines opened its doors 30 years ago inside Rockridge Market Hall on March 14, 1987. Please join us as we toast the best wine shop in the Bay Area. Libations and good cheer will take place Thursday, March 30, 4-6pm.
Who: Customers & friends of Paul Marcus Wines
Where: Paul Marcus Wines & Market Hall Foods
When: Thursday, March 30, 4–6pm
What: Complimentary small bites, wine & refreshments
What else: 10% off all wines, music and good cheer
Why: To celebrate Paul Marcus Wines' outstanding achievment in serving the Rockridge community.
Did you know?
- Paul Marcus Wines was one of the original Rockridge Market Hall vendors (along with Oliveto's Restaurant and The Pasta Shop (now Market Hall Foods))
- The wine shop carries European and domestic wines, with an emphasis on distinctive French, Italian, German, Austrian, Spanish, Eastern European, and Californian producers.
- Every single wine is tasted before being offered to you (rough job, eh?).
- Joel Mullenix was Paul Marcus' first employee and remains on staff to this day, along with the rest of the outstanding crew.
- Interested in wine collecting? Ask about Paul's "reserve" wine collection.
This soirée is part of our year-long celebration of Rockridge Market Hall's 30th anniversary. Be on the lookout for other events and celebrations, every month, on the 30th.